- If you're about to launch your activity, you certainly have a website, a Facebook and/or a Instagram account
- If you're an online service-provider, your website is your showcase, as social medias.
- If you are updating your website (or more globally your strategy), you'll make changes at all levels, included images.
In all these cases, creating or renewing your portraits is a must.
Why creating your own business images is a "must-have" to develop your business?
Because the right images will create:
- A strong confidence in you & your competencies => this is THE goal of your website, isn't it?
- The impression of already knowing you => this balances the "online" aspect.
- The will to know you more & to get in touch with you => that's what you want your visitors to do, right?
- A stronger message as your image will be consistent from your website to all your social medias accounts.
For further info, please read this article on my blog.
I propose 3 different offers to fulfil your needs & to create portraits you will be proud of, which will be « you » & which will be the very beginning of a strong bond between you & your customers!
Contact me for further information.
PS: if you'd like to sign up for my monthly newsletter, please subscribe here.
Solène is a French entrepreneur based in Istanbul. Founder & Chief Empowerment Officer at Creators for Good. Her ultimate goal is "to empower more and more women to become confident to start and grow their own sustainable business, to live wherever they please, and to do what they love", just like she did!
Nora is based in Hungary but her online-activity gets her in touch with people from all over the world. She created Spa & Salon Academy & throughout her programs, she helps salon & spa owners turn their regular neighbourhood businesses into booming, highly profitable salons & spas. Her passion is helping current and aspiring spa and salon owners take their businesses to the next level.
Joanna is the founder of Joanna.H! Born in France currently living in the lovely Istanbul in Turkey, she guides the future & already existing entrepreneurs to accept & succeed in their "Pivot" during their entrepreneurship journey, thanks to the heart intelligence.
Melis is now based in England but her company's roots are in Turkey, as hers! She is the founder of Jalabiye, which is the first high-end brand for modern and spiritual woman inspired by the Sufi philosophy. Their dream was to found a sustainable and eco-responsible brand inspired by Islamic culture & history and make it into a ready-to-wear brand suitable for a modern and spiritual woman, no matter her background or religion.